To offer our customers the right solutions at the right time, we also provide specialised 'competence centres' in addition to our classic sales team. At these centres, highly qualified IT experts cater individually to our customers' needs. They work with the customers to develop tailored solutions in order to generate new sales potential. But our partners still also enjoy the typical Siewert & Kau speed.
Our 'competence centres' enable us to provide an extra level of consulting, process expertise and service, particularly for more know-how-intensive solutions, and act as an ideal interface between manufacturers and specialised dealers. We also help our customers with new challenges, and even make ourselves available to their customers as a back-up. This collectively gives us new potential. Our competence centres cover virtually any IT project, and even the latest trending issue: From digital signage to displays to Smart World and storage solutions and much more. Not only does this allow us to fortify our close relationship with industrial partners and manufacturers, but also to offer improved customer benefit, and thus generate more profitable, additive business beyond merely product sales.
The advantages at a glance:
- Interdisciplinary & independent from specific manufacturers
- Covers virtually every IT project and trending issues
- Extensive know-how and consulting by focusing on individual product groups
- Speed & fast reactions in communication
- Shorter decision-making processes and fast support thanks to the project interface between manufacturers and trade