Siewert & Kau RMA – Quick and easy product returns
Defective product? No problem!
It goes without saying that all our products are covered by a warranty. You can contact us any time if the manufacturer does not offer direct service handling.
How to return products
For optimal handling, you first need an RMA number. The RMA (Return Material Authorization) refers to the identification number for a product return. Simply use our RMA online form at the Service Desk:
What must be observed when returning a product?
We only offer free service handling for products purchased through Siewert & Kau.
You can also return defective items without previously requesting an RMA number. Simply use the RMA online form for this purpose.
We will send an internal RMA processing number to the service e-mail address you have registered with us. This e-mail contains all information for complaints.
- Please return your items without packaging and accessories, as we cannot assume responsibility for the completeness of the included accessories.
- Please note that computer hardware is generally impact-sensitive and you should therefore carefully package the items, as we cannot take back improperly packaged products. Otherwise we will be compelled to return these products to you at your expense.
- When returning mainboards, please do not use as a shipping box the packaging the product was sold in, as this material is not sufficiently padded for transport.
- Make sure the RMA number is easily visible on the packaging. That helps our service staff to receive the goods, separate the shipment and thus more quickly process it.
- Please understand that we cannot accept non-prepaid shipments.
- Our service technicians subject all returned RMA items to a detailed inspection. If the described defect cannot be identified or the item shows different mechanical damage, we reserve the right to charge a flat rate of € 16.80.
- In the case of goodwill returns – for example if individual components are incompatible with one another – credits are granted at the maximum current value of the item less a shipping and handling flat fee of € 16.80.
Do you have any questions or require support? Do not hesitate to call our RMA hotline or send us an e-mail. Should you prefer to contact the manufacturer directly, we’ll also be pleased to help you with this process.
You can reach our qualified employees at the Service Center under: firstname.lastname@example.org